Antonio Conte has denied reports he is on the verge of returning to management after being spotted at the meeting of two of his former clubs Atalanta and Juventus on Wednesday night.The 49-year-old has been linked with both AC Milan and Inter in recent weeks, and was also rumoured to be Real Madrid’s No.1 target to succeed Julen Lopetegui earlier this campaign.However, Conte claimed he is unlikely to return the management arena anytime soon, having left his post at Chelsea last summer. Article continues below Editors’ Picks ‘There is no creativity’ – Can Solskjaer get Man Utd scoring freely again? ‘Everyone legged it on to the pitch!’ – How Foden went from Man City superfan to future superstar Emery out of jail – for now – as brilliant Pepe papers over Arsenal’s cracks What is Manchester United’s ownership situation and how would Kevin Glazer’s sale of shares affect the club? “I miss the pitch,” he admitted to Sky Italia, “but I decided to take the rest of this year off and I’m looking forward to a new destination, which of course we do not know.“I came from London to Milan to watch the Juventus match, but I have not received any offers from Italy.”The latest news could be taken as a sign that Conte is still interested in the Real Madrid job. Prior to Santiago Solari’s appointment, he was believed to be in the frame for the job, and with Los Blancos’ record for hiring and firing managers, there are no guarantees the Argentine will be there at the start of next season.Conte began his managerial career with Arezzo in 2006, before moving to Bari, whom he helped gain promotion to Serie A.After spells with Atalanta and Siena, the Italian was given the Juventus job in 2011. Conte had represented the Old Lady as a player for 13 years, making over 400 appearances and winning 13 major honours in Turin.His second spell at the club proved just as successful and he guided them to three consecutive league titles between 2012-2014.After a two-year stint as coach of the Italy national team, Conte moved to Chelsea in 2016. He enjoyed a mixed spell at the Premier League club and, despite winning the title in his first year, ended up falling out with most of the squad in his final season as manager.Conte’s relationship deteriorated so badly with most of the Blues squad that Chelsea winger Willian claimed earlier this season he would have left had the former Juventus coach not been replaced at Stamford Bridge.“Would I be here if Conte stayed? No chance. No,” he said. “I’m here. I’m here because I want to play for Chelsea. I will only leave if Chelsea want me to go.”
Over 60 per cent of the refugees are women, young people and children under five, and many of them suffer from malnutrition: about 10 per cent of the women are of child-bearing age. Aimed mostly at meeting the needs of women, the health posts will be established in addition to supplementary food and vaccination programs that are already in operation.Any displaced person who has been removed from his or her normal environment automatically becomes vulnerable,” said Fidelis Zama Chi, UNFPA Representative in Togo. “Many have shattered lives and have lost family – a child losing a parent or a wife losing a husband. Some are victims of sexual abuse. Their lives must be rebuilt.” About 200 refugees continue to make their way into Benin every week, said the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). Maternity health kits, insecticide-treated mosquito nets, soap and other supplies have been provided by UNFPA to the camps, as well as facilities and midwives for pregnant women and for childbirth established at nearby health centres. Sensitivity training support is being provided to non governmental organisations (NGOs) for workshops aimed at preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS. Psychosocial counselling will be provided through a collaboration among the Togolese Government, NGOs and UNFPA to assist women in dealing with the loss of their homes, ways of life, and sometimes family members. To that end, 109 counsellors most of them from NGOs were trained by July.