georgia spike squad mark foxGeorgia basketball coach Mark Fox has always made it clear how much he supports the school’s football team. Saturday, he’ll be going all out, yet again, to help cheer on the Dawgs against SEC juggernaut Alabama.Friday, Fox, on Twitter, revealed that he’ll be joining the Spike Squad in the stands for the contest. The Spike Squad is notorious for wearing body paint and spiked shoulder pads to games.…& forgive me when I drip paint on you cause I’m #100%Dawg @UGASPIKESQUAD – I’m in! Time to GATA pic.twitter.com/ldchIG1e2q— Mark Fox (@coachmarkfox) October 2, 2015This isn’t the first time Fox has done this, and it probably won’t be the last. Very cool.
- Exclusive: I hope the recognition for women cricketers doesn’t die down, says Sania Mirza
- Jamie Vardy fit to play in Leicester City’s clash against Sheffield United, says manager Craig Shakespeare
- This is my last fight, declares Floyd Mayweather after surpassing Rocky Marciano’s record with 50-0
- Italy to face Sweden in 2018 World Cup playoff
- ‘Unfit’ Mohammad Amir picked for T20 series vs Sri Lanka